Social Icons

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Web 2.0 Learning Opportunity; So Far So Good



Felix Brakatu

If one would ask my opinion on how far with the organization of the program, my candid opinion is so far so excellent. 

To start with, I came in as a novice but with a little background in one other area of blogging which is webs.com of which I have created one for my organization. Notwithstanding the fact that, I already had a fair view of what blogger is all about,  this workshop had really been “ an eye-opener” for me in understanding its importance and how to link it to other social networks, hence I came in as a novice.

One other thing worth mentioning in relation to the success story we all share about this workshop is the facilitator who blends the complexity of the application with easiness making its understanding so simple. For this reason, we have youngsters of myself on the same pedestal of understanding with the aged such as Mr. Fiawoto.  

Anyway, the usual light off had its fair share of the program, just as our lights or power supply were out yesterday’s afternoon but with the help of a standby generator we were rescued.
One other issue that bounced on a few of us was the poor internet connectivity but trust me, the IT guys were around to save the day.

So far we have covered two days activities but high expectations to complete the 5-day workshop devoid of the two issues mentioned above. Hopes are high that the tempo of our workshop will keep on soaring higher and higher. You can check on my twitter on Miriam Akeriwe’s comment on her expectations for the workshop for day 3.

We hope to have a fruitful presentation today just as we have been having since the inception of this workshop.



No comments:

Post a Comment